*** Honda CERTIFIED ***, ** AWD **, **CARFAX 1 OWNER **, **NON SMOKER**, AWD, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, Automatic temperature control, CD player, Distance-Pacing Cruise Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Memory seat, Navigation System, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Power steering, Power windows, Rear window defroster, Speed control.
Certified. 25/31 City/Highway MPG CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Urban Titanium Metallic 2016 Honda CR-V Touring AWD CVT 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V i-VTEC
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 3578 miles below market average!
* Roadside Assistance for the duration of the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty. Up to two complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership. SiriusXM 90-Day Trial
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date (for HondaTrue Certified program), 60 Month/86,000 Mile (whichever comes first) beginning at the expiration of new vehicle Limited Warranty, if purchased within new vehicle limited warranty period (for HondaTrue Certified+ program)
* Transferable Warranty
* 182 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ (With Touring Model) * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Exceptional fuel economy compared to other crossovers; plenty of adult-sized room in both seating rows; more cargo capacity than most rivals; rear seatbacks fold flat at the tug of a lever; appealing roster of tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds